Page 9 of 14
Some other interesting Wimbledon
- The match timer (clock) was started 1
- At the end of the fourth set the match could not have
evenly balanced. Both players had won two sets and both had won the
of points, 151. When the last point had been decided, Federer had
won 204 points
and Nadal 209, for a total of 413 points.
served 25 aces as
opposed to 6 for Nadal.
- Federer won 1 of 13 break
points while Nadal
converted 4 of 13.
- Federer's challenge success
ratio was 3 of 10 and
Nadal's 3 of 8.
- The average duration of a
point (first serve struck
point decided, my program does not allow the
time of the second serve to be
recorded) was 10.7 seconds, the longest point
lasting 45 seconds.
total time of active play (1st serve struck
to point decided) was in the order
of 1 hour and 13 minutes in a match that
lasted just over 4 hours and 48